Twin Twist Mixer
Two attachments with unique twisting motion and set at an optimum working angle provide the perfect foundation for the production of dough. A shorter kneading time in addition to more air and oxygen give superb results.
- Dough capacity of 125 kg and 240 kg
- Removable dough bowl
- Two speed settings for the kneading tool and the dough bowl.
- Short kneading times with minimal dough warming
- Hydraulic dough bowl locking
- Hydraulic lifting and lowering of head
- Intensive yet delicate dough preparation (e.g. for fruit dough)
- Optional: Stainless steel base frame and hygienic “H” build type (can be spray cleaned with water)
Hercules Tilting Lifter
Our Hercules Tilting Lifter is the optimal mixer for heavy loads. With a lifting capacity of up to 1,000 kg and a lifting height of max. 3300 mm, it can be used universally. Due to the large tipping angle or an optional scraper device for soft doughs, the dough bowl is completely emptied.
- Lifting capacity of up to 1,000 kg
- Incremental adjustment of the tilt height from 50 – 3,300 mm
- Either right or left version
- Low tilt height available
- Optional: Mounting fixture for third-party products
Intermediate Proofing Cabinets
Thanks to the intermediate proofing cabinet’s modular system, König is able to offer an almost unlimited number of combinations. This is because our high-performance industrial equipment can be optimally adapted to the individual wishes of our customers, meaning we are guaranteed to find the best solution for your needs.
And whether it’s Austrian Kaiser Rolls, Rhenish Split Rolls, Styrian Long Rolls, Berlin Bread Rolls, Wachau Loaves or Rose Rolls and many more besides, our equipment always delivers top-class results. You decide what you want to produce and how. We will provide you with everything you need to do so.
Thanks to our modular system, König is able to offer an almost unlimited number of combinations. This is because our high-performance industrial equipment can be optimally adapted to the individual wishes of our customers, meaning we are guaranteed to find the best solution for your needs. We are familiar with traditional local products from across the entire globe and know how to produce them in the highest quality and with maximum economic efficiency.
Features and Benefits:
- Single lines for maximum hourly performance or multi-purpose systems for the greatest possible variety of products
- An hourly output of up to 36,000 pieces
- A modular system to configure the line according to your needs
- Repeated cutting, seeding, lye-glazing etc. possible
- Proofing cabinet with insulated housing and climate control available
Cross Sheeting Line
Starting from a dough ball, the cross sheeting line realizes a dough pizza base that reproduces artisan dough shaping, thanks to cross sheeting in orthogonal directions. Four gauge rolls, a retracting unit and a set of belt conveyors and accessories ensure complete control of the process.
After the fermentation process and before the baking process, the tomato topping is automated.
The single-layer SDD EOS tunnel oven, which is directly heated, is a custom solution that perfects the baking of flat breads and traditional pizza. The baking is carried out by means of radiant gas burners installed above and below the conveyor belt.
- Baking surface: Up to 60 m² and
- Baking chamber temperature: from 150 to 500°C.
- Belt width: Up to 1,700 mm with modular design
- Possibility to quickly reach a heat flux of dozens of kW per square meter (for high-temperature baking products such as pizza, pita bread, flatbread, etc.)
- The baking process is possible directly on the belt or in the baking mould/pan
- Minimal heat loss thanks to efficient isolation
- Control of heating from the top and bottom; individual burner power control
- Integrated cleaning system for belt and baking chamber
- Gas burners with a high modulation ratio
- Baking conveyor with stone plates (SDD-SP), wire-mesh (SDD-WM) or metal plates (SDD-MP)
- Possibility to install a steamer at the infeed
- Alternative: SDD MINI (nominal width: 800 mm; nominal length: 2000-5000 mm)
Individual ingredients can be added in the "Topping" area. The topping station can be extended by a module at any time.
The spiral freezer is a continuous freezing system that helps products reach the optimum core temperature for preservation with a special focus on hygiene and efficiency requirements. The freezer is fully coated with thermal-insulation plates and its internal conditions are regulated by several vaporisers. In addition to its high capacity and low space requirements, this freezer is characterised by considerable flexibility thanks to the simple adjustment of the product throughput time inside the unit.
- Spiral cooler and spiral freezer system
- Cooling: 30 minutes / freezer: 47 minutes – depending on the production line
- Speed: 12 metres per minute
- Deep-freeze spiral with belt washing unit and CIP cleaning system
- Variable speed (min./max.): 7-21 metres per minute
- Variable resting time (min./max.): 34 – 102 minutes