Twin Twist Mixer
Two attachments with unique twisting motion and set at an optimum working angle provide the perfect foundation for the production of dough. A shorter kneading time in addition to more air and oxygen give superb results.
- Dough capacity of 125 kg and 240 kg
- Removable dough bowl
- Two speed settings for the kneading tool and the dough bowl.
- Short kneading times with minimal dough warming
- Hydraulic dough bowl locking
- Hydraulic lifting and lowering of head
- Intensive yet delicate dough preparation (e.g. for fruit dough)
- Optional: Stainless steel base frame and hygienic “H” build type (can be spray cleaned with water)
The single-layer SDD EOS tunnel oven, which is directly heated, is a custom solution that perfects the baking of flat breads and traditional pizza. The baking is carried out by means of radiant gas burners installed above and below the conveyor belt.
- Baking surface: Up to 60 m² and
- Baking chamber temperature: from 150 to 500°C.
- Belt width: Up to 1,700 mm with modular design
- Possibility to quickly reach a heat flux of dozens of kW per square meter (for high-temperature baking products such as pizza, pita bread, flatbread, etc.)
- The baking process is possible directly on the belt or in the baking mould/pan
- Minimal heat loss thanks to efficient isolation
- Control of heating from the top and bottom; individual burner power control
- Integrated cleaning system for belt and baking chamber
- Gas burners with a high modulation ratio
- Baking conveyor with stone plates (SDD-SP), wire-mesh (SDD-WM) or metal plates (SDD-MP)
- Possibility to install a steamer at the infeed
- Alternative: SDD MINI (nominal width: 800 mm; nominal length: 2000-5000 mm)
The Menes dough belt system can be adapted and expanded at any time to meet your requirements thanks to its well-thought-out module concept.
- Dough throughput of 500 to 1,500 kg per hour
- Multiple operational widths (800, 1,000, 1,200, 1,600 mm)
- Dough sheet height from 1 to 50 mm
- Huge range of dough yields (140 to 190)
- Full modularity thanks to the building-block principle
- High product variety guaranteed
The Koenig cooling spiral ensures optimal and correct cooling of your products thanks to conditioned air.
- Ensures cooling process with the help of air conditioning
- Direct transfer to the packaging conveyor
Automatic temperature adjustment (zone control)
- Stainless steel structure and frame
- PLC control
- Insulation by sandwich panels